Whether you have just opened shop, or are an already budding enterprise, chances are you are looking to expand your team. Thanks to LinkedIn, hiring is now an easy process. However, it’s the post-hiring phase that many small businesses ignore. Human Resources (HR) may seem like an afterthought for many small businesses, but that’s far from the case. HR solutions for small businesses are a vital part of the employee experience at any organization.
HR is critical for any business, no matter how big or small. If you are wondering why, here are four key reasons why HR matters according to Technology Advice:
Now that you know that, it’s time to get your HR team in place. You might already have a HR manager, but are you sure they are doing the best they can? If you want to boost productivity, or simply lighten your HR manager’s workload, you need to invest in quality HR solutions for small businesses.
HR Solutions for Small Businesses
HR solutions are software/services that automate certain tasks, making your HR’s job easier. They also provide you and your team with a single database to access critical information like payroll and attendance. They are of three kinds:
- Administrative Tools: These are the tools that let you automate or simplify mundane administrative tasks. From payrolls to attendance tracking and even healthcare management (like Onsurity) these tools are a necessity for any small business.
- Talent Management Tools: These tools are focused on your team – from hiring to training and developing. They also include performance review tools. These tools are a great way to keep your team upskilled and up-to-date with the latest information.
- Integrated HR Suites: These all-in-one suites can manage every aspect of HR, from administration to talent development. Some suites are available as modules and can be customized to your needs.
Some popular HR solutions for small businesses include Zoho People, Wallet HR, TeamNest and Kredly. With these tools, no matter how big or small your team, HR management becomes easy. It allows your HR’s to become an integrated part of your workforce.
That matters even more now when your entire team is remotely working. Attendance, performance management, and communication can be a huge challenge. With the right tools, it does not have to be. You and your team may be cities apart, but with these HR solutions, you can ensure work goes on.
A critical part of HR is to have a superior quality healthcare plan. As per government regulations, if you have more than seven employees in your startup health insurance is mandatory. Why stop there though? comprehensive employee healthcare plans are far more efficient, economical, and attractive.
In a post-COVID world, the right health benefits packages could be a make or break for many jobseekers. Do not let that be the reason you lose out on hiring quality talent. The right healthcare benefits for employees must ensure:
- All your employees, even part-time workers and freelancers are covered.
- It is easy to manage, ideally digitally, so your HR does not spend time on paperwork.
- It fits each employee’s healthcare needs, and their family’s as well.
- Offers benefits that can help save money and give your team a little extra.
Normally, it would be hard to find a healthcare plan that fits all those needs. That is why Onsurity has built TeamSure, a corporate health benefits plan that is ideal for all startups and SME’s. TeamSure by Onsurity comes with a digital dashboard that makes maintaining your plan a breeze.
As a HR manager, TeamSure by Onsurity saves time and effort. A fully digital dashboard makes it easy to onboard and delete employees. Our insurance partner provides you with monthly health insurance for startups, and our Good Doctor Team works with them to help you understand your plan, file claims, and assist with hospitalization. That way, you save time for other critical tasks.
We cannot submit or process a claim for you, but we can track its progress and keep your employees in the loop. In case you are unaware of the sub-limits, or details, the team will be more than happy to fill you in.
As an HR manager, TeamSure by Onsurity is great. It’s easy to use, digital-first and offers great benefits like tele-consultations, fitness rewards, discounts on medicines and much more. A subscription to Onsurity is bound to attract new talent!
So, don’t wait any further, simply head to the Onsurity website and sign up today. An Onsurity subscription will also save you up to 50% off on your healthcare costs. That’s the smart way to create a healthier, more productive business.