It has been a thrilling six months since our inception. With innumerable ups and downs, product and feature updates, and business target challenges, we managed to stand strong in the face of the pandemic and grow. And today, we are proud to announce that Onsurity has been recognized as a Tech30 Startup for 2020 by YourStory at Techsparks 2020.
This would not have been possible without the support of our customers who believed in a young brand and gave us a chance to create an impact in the lives of their employees. Our investors who believed in our vision and helped us on every step of our journey so far. Lastly Team Onsurity who have been striving and working tirelessly since day zero and continue to wake up every day with the sole purpose of creating a better product and experience for every individual customer.
As we inch forward towards improving our product and services, we hope to be the first choice of startups and growing businesses when it comes to employee healthcare. This win is an important milestone for us and, it is only going to push us towards giving the best to our clients and customers, both in healthcare and in customer experience.
The focus areas that helped us get featured in this list
With the breakout of the pandemic, adequate and affordable healthcare has become a priority in India. It affected all businesses around the world, but like any other business our job was to learn from the experiences, move fast and move forward. In the past few months, the healthcare market has seen massive growth with the increasing demand for online healthcare facilities. We were able to tap into exactly that need in the market, especially for the SME and startup segments.
Here’s what we focused on to help us reach this milestone at Techsparks 2020:
- Product innovation: Created an innovative product to solve social problems
- Market potential: Showcased great market potential by impacting a large audience
- Team strength: Have a team of dedicated, experienced members to help give the best product/service
- Stage in the lifecycle – From our humble beginnings, we gained early traction and showed promise to scale further
Our Founders and Team
Yogesh Agarwal, CEO, Founder
- Qualified actuary and chartered accountant
- 10+ years of experience in the Indian Insurance market
- Employee benefits consultant to 300+ companies
Kulin Shah, COO, Co-Founder
- 12+ years of startup experience- Growth, product & partnerships
- Insured 40 mn+ users and generated 100 crores in GWP
- Acquired over 100,000 digital merchants for FreeCharge Wallet
Our Team consists of members from some of the biggest startups in the country. They have helped build these startups from scratch and have now joined us in our growth journey. Here are some of the companies they hail from.
Our Key Milestones
Now that that cat is out of the bag, we want to take this chance to congratulate all the winners from Techsparks 2020. Here’s a glimpse at these promising startups and what they do.
Please help us reach out to more emerging companies across the country and create a positive impact on the lives of the millions of people working in small and medium-sized companies and startups.